Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crockpot Rice Pudding with Fruit


Crockpot Rice Pudding with Fruit

4 C. skim milk
1/2 C. rice
1/4 C. sugar
1 TBSP. butter
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 C. minced drited apricots or peaches
1/8 tsp. cinnamon

Put all ingredients in crockpot. Stir well. Cover and cook on high 1 1/2 hours stirring once after an hour. Keep cover on . Add a dollop of cool whip if desired.

REVIEW:
I really like rice pudding so I thought I would give this a try (and if you can't tell, I am loving the crockpot more and more!). Anyway, this was good, but it needed a little more sugar for us. Maybe try 1/3 of a cup instead of 1/4 cup. Otherwise, quite tasty!

1 comment:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Okay I know this isn't for the rice pudding but I did make the wingers sticky fingers and they were SO yummy!! Thanks for the recipe.