Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crockpot Pineapple Chicken


Crockpot Pineapple Chicken

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
Dash of pepper
Paprika to taste
20 ounce pineapple chunks in juice
2 TBSP Dijon mustard
2 TBSP soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced

Arrange chicken in bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle with pepper and paprkia. In a small bowl, combine pineapple, mustard and soy sauce. Pour over chicken. Add minced garlic. Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.

REVIEW:
So this is going to be a little funny on my end. I thought that this recipe was really good, but felt that it could have used a little more juice (or water) for the chicken. The chicken was just on the dry side when I made it, but as I am typing the recipe out, it said not to drain the pineapple, and I did (mistakenly!). So if you follow the actual recipe, I bet this will turn out just right for you!!!

2 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Well I will certainly give it a try. It sounds good. And I will even leave the juice in it.

Maria said...

I love crockpot cooking! I will for sure try this one!!!